- Only LMS.
- Requires a higher investment, since the platform is hosted on their servers.
- Outdated interface and difficult to use.
- Requires users to take training courses to learn how to use it.
- Difficult to configure and to use its features.
- Collaborative translations and support is provided mostly in english.
- Knowledge management + corporate social network + LMS.
- Hosted in the cloud.
- Modern interface and intuitive navigation.
- Self explanatory platform, efficient support by email or telephone.
- All Weduc features available – digital classrooms, calendar, assessments and virtual shop are very easy to use.
- Platform and support available in Portuguese (European and Brazilian), English and Spanish.
- Content and support are mostly in english.
- Developed specifically for primary schools, making its features as a social network and digital environment limited when compared to Weduc.
- LMS + private social network.
- Available in English, Portuguese (European and Brazilian) and Spanish.
- Developed for all types of institutions, from private and state education to other educational and corporate networks.
- Knowledge management + LMS + Private social network.
- It is only a social network
- Developed for individual users and not for entities
- Public, open and allows the creating of fake profiles
- Your content competes with that of other users, ads and others
- It is a personal social network to connect with friends and family
- Pages and groups can have administrators but, in general, all users have the same privileges
- Minimum age to create an account is 13
- Social network and learning web environment
- Developed for institutions
- Private and secure. It is not possible to create fake accounts, for instance
- All content is related to your entity
- It is a social network to connect the members of the entity's community
- Multilevel, it allows to set which features are available to each type of profile
- The administrator manages user privileges
- Internal network of information exchange
- Server-hosted, which requires investment in hardware and staff
- Outdated interface and difficult to use
- Staff training is required
- Tools difficult to use and some may require a technician to perform simple tasks for users
- Social network and virtual learning environment
- Hosted in the cloud
- Modern interface and intuitive navigation
- Self explanatory platform, efficient support by phone or email
- All features on Weduc – digital classrooms, calendar, assessments or virtual shop – are easy to use
Weduc is a unique solution for organisations of all sizes, education entities and other institutions.
Fill in the form and we will provide a proposal fitting your institution's needs.